02 March, 2010

Love Quotes Messages

XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You may be a blur
But I’m focused on you

 
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
Let me be the one you call
If you jump I’ll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You’re not alone…. 

XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
A candle may melt and it’s fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.

xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
friendship is not a business where u give, when u get, its a beautiful feeling where you love to give even if u don’t get…

XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
Sometimes people look back and see those who were around them aren’t around today. After such losses, I guess they didn’t realized that it was possible to love someone or so many so much…
XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
don’t wait for the person who u can live ur life with, wait for the 1 that u cannot live without…
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
The difficulties you meet will resolve themselves as you advance.
Proceed, and light will dawn, and shine with increasing clearness on your path.
XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
 
 
 

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment