13 June, 2010

Perseverance Quotes

XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak, became a stepping-stone in the pathway of the strong.

xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
 I hold a doctrine, to which I owe not much, indeed, but all the little I ever had, namely, that with ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable.
 XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
Those who would attain to any marked degree of excellence in a chosen pursuit must work, and work hard for it, prince or peasant.
  
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
It is interesting to notice how some minds seem almost to create themselves, springing up under every disadvantage, and working their solitary but irresistible way through a thousand obstacles.
XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
Do not think that what is hard for thee to master is impossible for man; but if a thing is possible and proper to man, deem it attainable by thee.
 
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
 
XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
Success in life is a matter not so much of talent or opportunity as of concentration and perseverance.
  
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx
The important thing in life is to have great aim and to possess the aptitude and the perseverance to attain it.
 
XXX~~~~~~~~~~~~~XXX
Nothing great is created suddenly, any more than a bunch of grapes or a fig.
 
xxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~xxx

Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment