30 December, 2009

New Year Greetings

Happy New Year is ... when you love me all year long
Happy New Year is ... when I can love you all year long.



XXX ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XXX

If It didn't Bring you Joy,
Just Leave it Behind.

Let's Ring in the New Year
With Good Things in Mind.

Let Every Bad Memory
That Brought Heartache and Pain.

And let's Turn a New Leaf
With the Smell of New Rain.

Let's Forget Past Mistakes
Making Amends for This Year.

Sending You These Greetings
To Bring You Hope and Cheer.

Happy New Year!

xxx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xxx

A New year...A New Start...A New Chapter...A New Beginning...Forget the bad...
Cherish the GOOD...I sincerely wish you a very blessed new year ahead. Happy New Year!


XXX ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XXX

A Prayer When I'm Weary
As Onward I Trod,

A Little More Trusting,
Believing in God,

This I Would Wish for
Within Moments Dear,

Not a Lot - Just a Little
This Wondrous New Year.

Happy New Year.

xxx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ xxx

Even If We have

Less Talks
Less Hellos
Less Stories
Less Greetings

But always Remember that
My prayers Will Never be Less for You.

Wishes you a Bright,
Happy and Prosperous
New Year 2010 with God Bless!



Related Posts by categories



No comments:

Post a Comment